at the push of a Button
RELIABLE SYSTEMS ANYWHERE
Only Iridium can deliver push-to-talk the way it was meant to be – fast, simple, and adaptable to evolving situations with the power of Iridium’s global satellite network.
All on the world’s farthest reaching network enabling your teams to communicate instantly where they need it without the expense and limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters.
Coverage areas, device security, and talkgroup configuration can all be adjusted over-the-air as needed by administrators using the Web-based Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) Command Center tool, simplifying support and maintenance of devices deployed in the field.
IRIDIUM EXTREME® PTT CAPABILITIES
- Global: Works pole-to-pole where you need it
- Mobile: Fully integrated for on-the-move, handheld use
- Fast: Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions
- Simple: Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation
- Adaptable: Use on-foot, in-vehicle, or in-building with available accessories
- Secure: Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption
Iridium Extreme PTT - Satellite Phone / Radio
- The anti-slip grip surface, with diamond pattern, offers the best ergonomics of any satellite phone on the market. li>
- Intuitive user interface for easy use outside the box. li>
- Dustproof, shock and water resistant, for durability. li>
- Improved SMS and email messaging capability. li>
- Built-in speaker. li>
- Headphones and hands-free wind-resistant. li>
- Internal stowage antenna. li>
- Mini-USB data port. li>
- Accessories to create Wi-Fi hotspot anywhere. li>
- Reliable bidirectional global coverage. li> ul>
- The satellite phone designed with the strongest military grade ever made. li>
- The first satellite phone with IP65 entry protection. li>
- Location-based services with GPS. li>
- Supports online tracking and Google map services. li>
- Programmable button, with SOS one-touch GPS capability. li>
- Smallest Iridium phone. li>
- Rugged, high gain antenna. li> ul>
Coverage from pole to pole strong>
Advantage of low Earth orbit satellites.